USE EMAIL AND THANK YOUR SUPPORTERS
Send emails and use your social media channels to share your story and progress with your community. Make sure to include a link to your personal fundraising page and encourage friends and loved ones to support you.
Don’t forget to thank those who support you. Your Participant Center is equipped with sample emails you can use, or you can write and send your own message from the Center.
USE SOCIAL MEDIA
Use your social media channels to share your story and progress with your community. Make sure to include a link to your personal fundraising page and encourage friends and loved ones to support you. Please tag @makemarchmatter and @childrensla in your posts so we can celebrate along with you.
KEEP YOUR WEB PAGE HANDY
- Create a catchy name for your page like: connect.chla.org/goto/AidensArmy.
- Log in to your Participant Center.
- Scroll down to the “Personal Page” tab (and the “Team Page” tab if you’re a team captain), click on the URL settings link at the top.
- Type in the name you want and hit “save.”
- Keep your address handy. Text it to yourself, keep it at the top of your email inbox, or shout it out on Facebook or Twitter.
LEVERAGE ALL THE TOOLS OF YOUR PARTICIPANT CENTER
- How to Upload your contacts
- How to add contact groups
- How to send emails
Make a $25 donation to your own page to show your commitment.
CONNECT YOUR FACEBOOK
You can now link your personal page to a Facebook fundraiser.
Login to your Participant Center and click on the Connect Fundraiser with Facebook link. Login to Facebook and you are all set.