CHLA’s biggest community event of the year, Walk & Play L.A., joins family and community together for a day of fun and philanthropy on behalf of the young patients at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. Each step on the 3K path will echo your support for Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, allowing us to continue providing the best pediatric care in California to the kids who need it most—and need it now.
There are many opportunities to support Walk & Play L.A.
Who: Benefiting Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
What: Walk & Play L.A. is an annual fundraiser and community event to support Children's Hospital Los Angeles. It’s a day full of family friendly activities, highlighted by a 3K walk to the Santa Monica Pier.
Where: Santa Monica Pier
When: Saturday, May 18, 2024
Event Day Schedule:
Why: We walk for all the sick and injured children at CHLA. Each step on the 3K path will echo your support for Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, allowing the hospital to continue providing the best pediatric care in California to the kids who need it most—and need it now.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- WALK → The 3K walk will take participants along the iconic Ocean Front Walk. Click here to view the route map.
- PLAY → Not only will you receive free parking and a free event t-shirt, the festival will be complete with live music, special guests, food, family fun under the sun and an exciting All-Star line-up!
We create hope and build healthier futures.
- Save and improve the lives of more children
- Conduct research that has ripple effects across the field of medicine
- Invest in innovative ideas and technology
- Build a network of caregivers in the community
- Educate pediatric care leaders who will extend our mission for generations to come
Click here to visit our FAQs page.