Corporate Partnership Opportunities
Check out these special messages that we know you won’t want to miss:
DELTA AIR LINES
Delta is excited to welcome you to their new home at LAX, where check-in and security are now in one central location in T3. This facility also features more security lanes, a modernized baggage claim area and a new Delta Sky Club® with views of the iconic Hollywood Hills. Click here to check it out.
Applying sunscreen has never been easier. With BÜ, you just spray and go. It’s never sticky or heavy. It feels like a puff of air going on and leaves you with the confidence knowing your protected from harmful UV Rays. Use code CHLA22 for 15% off orders of $45+.
You won’t just see them on Saturday, they are giving back to CHLA all weekend long. Shop at kendrascott.com using code GIVEBACK-CCCTO and they will donate 20% of your purchase to support our young patients.
EXPLORER COLD BREW
Our friends over at Explorer Cold Brew are thrilled to offer a 20% discount with the code CHLA20. Shop their site here.
Start a Team
- Engage your employees to join with their family and friends to make a difference in the health of children by forming a Corporate Team.
- Encourage your employees to fundraise and offer to match all dollars raised.
- Passionate about a specific area of the hospital? You can direct the funds raised by your team to go there.
Be an Event Sponsor
This event gives corporations an opportunity to partner with Children’s Hospital Los Angeles and raise awareness of their brand among attendees.
- Raise awareness for the brand
- Engage with a captive audience of 2,000-plus to build brand awareness, including:
- Patient families and their community supporters
- Influencers from the sports and entertainment world
- CHLA staff, including: executives, clinicians, physicians, nurse practitioners and research scientists who are leaders in their fields nationally and internationally
- Align with a world-renowned pediatric academic medical center
Sponsorship funding directly supports the hospital’s Children’s Fund, which ensures that all patients at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles can receive the critical, lifesaving care they need. More children are cared for by CHLA than any other hospital in the region, and approximately 70% of our patients have government-subsidized insurance, which does not reimburse the hospital for the full cost of CHLA’s specialized care. The generous support from philanthropic partners ensures our institution can continue providing compassionate care to every child who needs it.
For a complete description of our sponsorship levels and options, please download this PDF document.
Become a sponsor today! Please contact Matt Semler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 323-361-7547.