Thank you very much for being a Team Captain for the fifth annual Walk and Play L.A. benefitting Children’s Hospital Los Angeles! We value your generosity and leadership.
As a Team Captain, we count on you to inspire and lead your team members through their fundraising efforts. Here are some tips:
- Share your motivation for participating in Walk and Play L.A. Personalize your page by sharing your connection to the hospital and your reasons for fundraising for CHLA. Speak from the heart and be authentic.
- Share your page with your team members and invite them to personalize their own pages.
- Communicate with your team members by sending individual emails or by emailing the entire group from your Participant Center.
- Connect with your team often to share goal progress and event updates.
- Take a group photo and upload it to the team’s page.
- Find creative ways to celebrate your team members as they hit their fundraising goals.
Stay tuned for exclusive updates and contests for all Team Captains!
The Walk and Play L.A. planning team is looking forward to walking and playing with you and your team members in support of CHLA’s patients and the great work that we do together every day.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.
Phone number: (323) 361-3459