We create hope and build healthier futures.
What We Do
- Save and improve the lives of more children
- Conduct research that has ripple effects across the field of medicine
- Invest in innovative ideas and technology
- Build a network of caregivers in the community
- Educate pediatric care leaders who will extend our mission for generations to come
CHLA By the Numbers
Founded in 1901, Children's Hospital Los Angeles is the top-ranked pediatric hospital in California and among the top five in the nation, according to the prestigious U.S.News & World Report. With expertise in more than 350 pediatric specialty programs and services, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles offers the full continuum of medical services to patients, pioneers new and minimally invasive treatments and engages in laboratory research to develop care protocols that help children heal faster.
As a premier teaching hospital that has been affiliated with the Keck School of Medicine of USC since 1932, CHLA has consistently been at the forefront in the field of pediatric health care—many of the treatments provided to children across the nation and around the world were developed right here.
For more information about Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, please visit us at CHLA.org.